Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I can't believe it

So my car got broken into... 'broken' being the operative word as they shattered my driver side window. My poor Ford Fiesta looks sad and like she has no idea what's happening.

I wasn't mad when I first saw it... but as time passes I feel the sulfur rising. Someone broke into my property and had ample time to browse through my belongings. The worse part? After perusing through them they decided they didn't like anything so they left EVERYTHING.

I should be glad that all my stuff is still there but the fact that all I had in there were books (expensive, public health books in English), honey cookies and a couple of sweaters tells me a few things: the first one being that the idiots don't know how to read. Then... that they probably only eat crappy food, and finally that they don't like my fashion sense.

Well... I'd never!

4 comments:

alejandro said...

Y los CDs? Tampoco comparten su gusto musical me imagino! Eso es bueno!

Denise Phé-Funchal said...

Bueno... es que no llevabas nada de lentejuela dorada!! si no! ja! te dejan si tus prendas de gala... ;)

AL Ruano said...

Los CD's tampoco! qué se creen? Yo oigo música chilera... hasta el cable de la ipod me dejaron! grrrr

Y bueno, a lo mejor si llevara algo más 'fashion' así 'carrión' pero qué te puedo decir... de todas formas pienso que mi ropa es lo suficientemente bonita... aunque no me quejo porque luego no tendría suéteres! jajaja

Robin Chancer said...

Oh no!! How awful! It does feel violating when something like that happens. An the fact that they have no taste for scientific knowledge makes it a low blow. I hope your coche can get fixed soon!