Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Review 1: Dogma

I'm a sucker for a good pun at the good old hegemonic deity. I'm also one for good movies and really good writing. I just saw Dogma the other day. I really liked it and it made me literally laugh out loud. The timing and the rapport between the actors made me wish I had done more acting in my day... and wonder if I was good enough to go that far.

Don't get me wrong, its not like I ever played Ophelia, but I wish I had. And I also wish I'd been Norah because, darn it, I was the only one that had actually read that stupid play before we started rehearsals.

So this is me, missing 'the theater' and all those great times in undergrad drama club.

2 comments:

Denise Phé-Funchal said...

Volvé a las tablas Lorena!!!!!

AL Ruano said...

Pero a estas alturas del partido chula, sólo a limpiarlas! jajaja