Friday, March 26, 2010

A much needed brake

After all the worries and problems in Guatemala, and before I start stressing about turning my fieldwork into a thesis, I decided to come visit my boyfriend in London. It's been a great week so far, and time has gone by really fast with all the gap-minding in the tube and looking tot he 'wrong' side of the street before crossing it.

The days have been really nice: not that much cold and hardly any rain. I also got a bit of sunshine for my birthday, and got to welcome my 29th year of existence with a whole day at the National Gallery and the National Portrait Gallery. Magnus has gone with me to so many amazing places and even though he has to do his fieldwork, I know he's taken extra time off to be with me :)

Today, I took the day off from London and decided to catch up on a little work. The day is clear and sitting in the sun with my computer is so nice that I haven't managed to work that much anyways!

No comments: