Thursday, October 22, 2009

Are you a grown up? I am not.

Today, Prof Michael Kimmel gave a talk about his new book 'guyland'. During the introduction, he said that there are five milestones that mark the entrance into the adult world:

1. Move out of parents house (CHECK!)
2. Finish school (hmmm maybe in 2011?)
3. Get a job (!!!)
4. Ger married (yah, good luck with that)
5. Have a kid (does my thesis count?)

So, I guess this means that while I look 28 on the outside, I am actually about 6 on the inside.

4 comments:

Denise Phé-Funchal said...

jajajajajajaj porque no querés!!! :P

AL Ruano said...

jajaja! no estoy segura de qué quiere decir eso, chulis! jajajaja

alejandro said...

¡Exacto! Por que no quiere mi rsheina, por que no quiere... ay ay aaayyyy cssssssss csssssss csssssssss cssssst...

AL Ruano said...

Ya vi que a Alejandro le cayó de perlas esas sus dos semanitas en Guate jajajajajaja